At MADFINGER, we simply love making incredible world-class gaming experiences. We pride ourselves on bringing the most cutting-edge and up-to-date design to our games, as players of our previous titles will attest.
Calling all passionate gamers with extensive experience in PC game testing!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior QA/Dev Tester to join us in developing our hardcore FPS PC project and pave the way to becoming the QA Lead.
As a Senior QA/Dev Tester, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing all the QA processes. In addition, you will collaborate closely with our development team, testing all game features, functionalities, and scenarios. Your expertise will be crucial in identifying and reporting defects, providing actionable feedback, and ensuring timely issue resolution.
If you are ready to take on the challenge of ensuring our games deliver amazing experiences to the players, we want to hear from you!
- Planning, coordinating, and executing testing activities
- Taking the lead in the QA process
- Designing, developing, and maintaining test cases and test plans
- Conducting extensive functional testing, identifying and reporting defects and gameplay issues
- Testing for compatibility problems across various PC hardware and software configurations
- Accurately identifying, documenting, and reporting defects using bug-tracking systems
- Working closely with the development team, providing clear and actionable feedback
- Guiding and mentoring junior members of the QA team, supporting their growth and development
- Experienced in testing PC games (essential)
- Strongly devoted to the world of gaming
- Extensively experienced in all aspects of the QA testing lifecycle
- Proficient in using QA tools and bug-tracking systems
- Very high standard of communication skills and teamwork
- Strong critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Expertise in test automation frameworks and test scripts is a plus
- Vibrant and inspiring environment among an experienced team of game enthusiasts - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic
- A modern gaming office - It is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with a PS4
- Opportunity to bring your ideas into our games
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Company events and an on-site gym
- Sabbatical leave after seven years working for the company
- Relocation Package for foreigners