Hi, we are GameDev Area, a dream-driven tribe of like-minded people fully committed to build the strongest gamedev community in the world.
Currently, we are looking for a Video Media Artist to strengthen our team.
What we need
- Skills in After Effects, Premiere Pro or similar video editing programs
- Experience with Video advertising
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion in Video Games and IT
- Creative and self-driven character
What will you do
- Create and edit promotional materials for our needs
- Cooperate with marketing and event managers
- Post-production of already existing records
- Create own video elements - openers, transitions, titles (full package)
- Work with our social media and Youtube
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work on the biggest gamedev events in Europe
- Great and small team of open-minded people
- Work in our office near the city center or at home, it’s up to you
- Flexible working hours
WHO ARE WE?
Our journey started in 2015, and since then we hosted hundreds of events. Our true passion is the brand Game Access including a variety of events that are united by creativity, precision, openness, honesty, emotions and teamwork – all the core values that represent who we are.
Every year we present our work to tens of thousands of visitors, help hundreds of newcomers to enter the gamedev industry and showcase dozens of ambitious games all around the globe.
One day you walk with John Romero through our venue in the Brno exhibition centre, and another day you sit in a sold-out Forum Karlín and enjoy the biggest game music concert in the Czech Republic. This is a dream job that you will love!
If you are interested, send us an e-mail with your portfolio and CV. We are looking forward to meeting you!