Hi, we are GameDev Area, a dream-driven tribe of like-minded people fully committed to build the strongest gamedev community in the world.
Currently, we are looking for a PHP Programmer to strengthen our team. Besides Game Access, you will work on our new web platform flagship called GDA.Network.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Evolving and perfecting our proprietary CMS system Echo
- Creating new modules for our portals gda.network, game-access.com and brnogamedev.city
- Working on new websites for our projects
WHAT WE NEED
- Great skills in PHP and OOP
- Experience with SQL and HTML
- Positive approach and well-going
- Desire to learn new things
- Good written English
- Logical thinking
- Meeting the deadlines
- Passion in Video games and IT
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with Twig from Symfony
- Elementary knowledge of Photoshop
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work on the biggest gamedev events in Europe
- Great and small team of open-minded people
- Work in our office near the city center or at home, it’s up to you
- Flexible working hours
WHO ARE WE?
Our journey started in 2015, and since then we hosted hundreds of events. Our true passion is the brand Game Access including a variety of events that are united by creativity, precision, openness, honesty, emotions and teamwork – all the core values that represent who we are.
Every year we present our work to tens of thousands of visitors, help hundreds of newcomers to enter the gamedev industry and showcase dozens of ambitious games all around the globe.
One day you walk with John Romero through our venue in the Brno exhibition centre, and another day you sit in a sold-out Forum Karlín and enjoy the biggest game music concert in the Czech Republic. This is a dream job that you will love!
If you are interested, send us an e-mail with your portfolio and CV. We are looking forward to meeting you!