Do you like 3D Art, videogames and would you like to live in Thailand? Spend 3-6 months with us in the Czech Republic and then join our team in Thailand!
We’re looking for an Artist with passion for creating PC games for our Thailand office! Your onboarding will be in the Czech Republic (HQ) and after 3-6 months you will join the production team of our game franchise in Thailand and produce high quality assets for ingame usage, setup and improve workflows. You will be acting as a liaison and a mentor between our Czech and Thai branches also, in cooperation with Art Supervisor.
- Model and texture a variety of game assets
- In cooperation with Art Supervisor plan, assign, and provide feedback on assets created by the Thai art team
- In cooperation with Art Supervisor provide creative leadership for any game assets unfamiliar to Thai culture
- Cooperate with Czech art and design teams
- Work on all of Bohemia’s projects, including a new unannounced AAA game
- Czech or Slovak language is a must
- Fluent English
- Experience in the game industry (junior/regular level)
- Good knowledge of 3D SW (3ds Max/Maya/Blender, ZBrush/Mudbox) and 2D SW (Photoshop, Substance Painter)
- Good communication and people skills
A funny and approachable supervisor who’s always willing to listen, as well as a friendly bunch of artists who are eager to get to know you and more than happy to teach you a bit of Thai during your lunch break. The team has 15 artists now and the vision is to grow to 30.
A small, 3-story building located about a kilometer from the beach, outfitted with all the software / hardware you need to get the job done.
- Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a one-hour lunch break
- 17 public holidays a year
- 30 days of fully paid sick leave a year
- 10 vacation days a year, with 2 extra days added for every year you work with us
- Relocation package (plane tickets, visa, health insurance, accommodation for first three months)
- Company profit sharing program (financial bonuses twice a year)
- All our games for free
- Much lower cost of living than Europe or North America
- Very affordable rent for a wide variety of accommodations
- Incredibly friendly people – it is The Land of Smiles, after all!
- Vibrant night life, amazing food, hot and sunny weather year-round
- Plenty of beautiful and pristine beaches just a short speedboat away
- Tons of tourist attractions, including huge gardens, ancient monasteries, traditional open markets, and more
- Numerous shopping and entertainment options
- A golfer’s paradise with approximately 20 golf courses to choose from