We are looking for an experienced hunter or huntress who love playing games, hunting bugs and search for challenges in QA area. You have the opportunity to be the 6th member of our great QA team in Prague of Mníšek pod Brdy. You will cooperate on daily bases with our programmers, scripters, and feel the passion of game development.
- Analyze crashes & bugs appearance, cause and/or relation in general during the lifespan of project (handling crashes reported from various sources, reproducing and reporting, cooperation with other departments in order to evaluate priority and providing relevant data serving to fix/improve/verify such issues).
- Maintenance and creation of autotests (using a scripting language based on C#).
- Specific case testing (regression tests, bug hunts, continuous testing, testing of playable content and features, reporting issues, providing feedback and end-user opinion in every step of feature development).
- Keeping overall awareness regarding project stability & quality platform wise.
- High school education
- Relevant industry experience at least 2 years
- Ability to quickly orient yourself in a dynamic environment with new challenges emerging every day
- Great analytical thinking
- Decent knowledge of scripting or programming
- Work experience with automation of testing
- Ability to adopt and learn procedures in running
- Good and efficient communication teamwise
- English language at a level required for documentation and team communication.
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Participation in a new project
- Profit sharing plan
- Leisure Card
- Semi-flexible working hours
- 7 days of extra vacation
- Relocation package
- All our games for free