In this position, you’ll be responsible for all communication activities supporting the growth and visibility of Ylands, our sandbox game, with the goal of growth of the community, player base, media coverage, and of course sales, using all available channels, tools, and tactics at your disposal.
Your tasks will include planning and execution of the game’s worldwide branding, PR, and marketing strategy together with the rest of the marketing team (advertising, PR, publishing, audiovisual production) and community managers.
Your target audiences will range from gamers to mainstream media, and you will work closely with the game’s development team, marketing team, community manager, analytics team, as well as other teams within Bohemia Interactive and 3rd parties.
- Passion for innovative video games, especially sandbox
- Excellent spoken and written English and Czech
- Proven track record of successfully leading marketing and PR projects in the online space with an accent on social media
- Independent, proactive, self-motivated personality able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines while coming up with creative and innovative marketing ideas
- Can-do attitude, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills
- Relevant hands-on work experience in marketing or PR
- Thorough knowledge of online marketing landscape, up to date with latest trends
- Eye for detail and visual design, understanding of general UX principles
- Familiarity with web technologies and analytical tools
- Experience with performance marketing, copywriting, game design
- University degree in marketing, IT, or related
- Opportunity to get invaluable game marketing experience in an international environment
- Chance to step into the game industry and work on global marketing projects from Prague
- Friendly atmosphere in a mid-size team of passionate and experienced specialists
- 27 days of holidays per year, company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Assistance with relocation if needed