Are you passionate about the authentic video game visuals? Are your art skills properly immense? Do you see bridging computer artists, game designers and producers as an interesting challenge? Can you deal with rapidly changing environment and complex demands of video game development with ease and peace of mind?
We have a mission for you!
As the Lead Artist's right hand, Art Supervisor is expected to supervise the quality of art assets, provide feedback and establish environment of cooperation and trust between studio departments and outsourcing studios involved in the art production.
We expect the role to fill in the gap between art planning, production and direction, with possibility to grow towards either managerial/organization or art side of things.
The position offers a challenge to support development in multiple offices as well as with the art outsourcing studios.
- Correct tuning of the visual part of the game in agreement with Creative Director and Lead Artist
- Visual inspection of finished groups of assets at the level of quick changes of material parameters and easy adjustments in the graphic editor (so-called gold phase)
- Providing regular feedback on agreed assets
- "Fact checking" = checking assets in terms of setting and correctness of their use
- Initial phase of environmental asset planning - wishlists and analyzes (cooperation with Creative Director, design, environment design), research, moodboards, concepts, reference photos, etc.
- Mentoring of junior colleagues
- Previous cooperation on at least 1 released project (game or DLC)
- Hands-on experience with organizing people and teams
- Understanding of game graphics (shaders, types of textures, materials, lighting, relations to design, game metrics, principles of creating models) for the needs of feedback and communication with artists
- Knowledge of graphic design tools/SW (such as Maya, 3DS Max, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English (B2-C1)
- Czech language (C1 and higher) is a plus
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Participation in a new project
- Profit sharing plan
- Leisure Card
- Semi-flexible working hours
- 7 days of extra vacation
- Relocation package
- All our games for free