World of Warships is looking for a French speaking Community Manager to join our Prague studio. In this role, you will work with the World of Warships Product Group to adapt and ensure the execution of a strong community engagement strategy for the World of Warships Community – in particular for the French-speaking Community.
You will act as the face and voice of World of Warships for the Community on various community platforms, Social Media, videos, livestreams and events, manage relationships with key community influencers and regularly report on KPIs and sentiment of the community to the product group. An important part of your responsibilities will also be managing and monitoring your community-focused initiatives, ensuring their timely and effective execution, and delivering their organizational objectives.
Community Team Lead, World of Warships Europe
What will you do?
- Work together with the product team in Prague to adapt and ensure the good execution of the overall strategy and monthly planning of activities to positively engage and grow the World of Warships community.
- Represent World of Warships as the face and voice of the product to our players through regular interactions on discord, social media and other community channels, videos, livestreams, and offline events.
- Effectively gather useful feedback and provide sentiment analysis.
- Organize and document community-focused activities.
- Build and manage strong, lasting and positive relationships with key community influencers.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Report regularly on specific community KPIs and player sentiment to the Product Group.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- 1 year experience working in a community management role or equivalent
- Strong expertise in building, managing and growing community and social media
- Expert knowledge of the gaming culture and its trends
- Passion for games
- Solution-oriented, proactive mindset with strong ability to turn challenges into opportunities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills coupled with a good knowledge of industry standards for community KPIs
- Ability to travel abroad
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of World of Warships and/or other Wargaming titles
- Additional language skills are a great plus
- Understanding of community management, social media marketing practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with influencers and content creators
- Video and photo editing skills
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Prague include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Language courses (English, Russian, Czech) fully covered by the company upon Manager’s approval.
- Meal card – 150 CZK net contribution for each business day
- Multisport Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Transportation allowance
- Premium private health care
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
- To learn more about our studio in Prague, follow this link: https://prague.wargaming.com/