WHO DO WE NEED?
For our new project, we are seeking a Technical Artist, who is as passionate about the way how the visual art of videogames is being implemented in Unreal Engine.
Are you creative, talented, motivated, smart, and honest? You belong to our team!
IGS is looking for new colleagues for new adventures in Unreal Engine 5!
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Setting up and maintaining production pipelines and workflow
- Develop and test tools that will be used by the artists to improve and assist their work in production
- Work with Art Leads, Level designers, Art Director, Technical Director and QA to ensure that all the assets conform to technical requirements
- Share best practices, conduct training sessions to the team to ensure proper use of tools and methods
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development
- Optimization and Profiling
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED FOR THE JOB?
- Routine knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Knowledge in several of these pillars:
- Modelling & Texturing
- Unreal Blueprints
- Scripting/Tools Development
- Rendering & Post Processing
- An understanding of the full game development cycle and iterative development methodologies
- Worked at least on one released game project on PC and/or consoles
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Eagerness to learn current developing next-gen technologies for games
- Good spoken and written English
- An ability to work with remote teams
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Passion for video games and game development
- Strong understanding of linear algebra and trigonometry
- Knowledge of Rigging and Animation
- Experience in an international company
- Experience with both PC and console development
- Insight into game design and level design
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
Please send us your CV and portfolio with a short motivation letter in English (the quality of the provided materials is part of the process).
If we like your application, there will be one or two online interviews. Intern, junior and regular candidates will be required to do a test. Last part of the process is a personal visit of the Brno office.
We will start answering on the application in March 2023. Only the best candidates will get the job!
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting time: Q2 2023 or later
Type of Contract: Full-time