The typical duties will be:
- IT support activities
- Planning, purchasing and assembling new hardware
- Implementation of software updates
- Administration of online accounts
- Manage backups
- Staff training
- Administration of firewall, network, server and clients
- Travel to other branch offices
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- Studies in IT or vocational training as an IT specialist or equivalent activities
- Experience in IT administration or similar
- Experience with script languages such as Python, PHP, Bash or similar
- Knowledge of backup creation and restoration
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English language skills
What would be a plus?
- Experience in web programming
- Experience in managing Apache/Nginx web servers and MySQL databases
- Knowledge of other languages such as German, etc.
- Interest in video games
- Driving license
What do we offer?
- Stability: The background of a strong and stable company
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
- Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level, a friendly team of professionals
- Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
- Modern workplace: Office in a top location with good public transport connections
- Extras: Drinks, snacks and fruit are of course free in our company