Do you want to work on one of the biggest game dev conferences in Europe? Meet tons of exciting talented people and empower their community? Look no further!
We are GameDev Area, a tribe of dreamers and game fanatics. You might have been to one of our orchestral concerts of Mafia and Kingdom Come: Deliverance, or heard about the Game Access Conference, going strong for more than 5 years.
Now our team is growing, and we are looking for an intern!
What will you do
GameDev Area has a lot of projects with a ton of segments. One day you might be ordering 1000 balloons and being a personal assistant to John Romero, tomorrow you’ll be putting on some gloves and building 10 000 square meters of the Game Access Conference. Or maybe we’ll find out you’re an introvert who’s actually pretty good at coding, and you’ll be helping us make all this happen from behind a computer screen. We don’t know yet, but you can show us!
If you’ve got the passion, drive, and ability to learn, there are almost no limits to what you can do here. Write us a nice cover letter, put in the skills you’re proud of into your CV and if we like you, we’ll give you a chance to prove yourself!
Nice things to have
- Experience with events
- Passion and knowledge about the game dev industry
- Good communications skills
- Methodical thinking and meeting deadlines
- At least B2 in English
What we offer
- Work on one of the biggest gamedev events in Europe
- Become part of the local gamedev community
- Meet personalities from all over the world
- Join a small but great team full of open-minded people
- Work from home or come to our office in the city center, it’s up to you
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for career development a.k.a. get employed at GameDev Area