We make big open-world multiplayer games and are looking for somebody to work with our Backend and Gameplay teams to help us design, integrate, and evolve online features and services for thousands of players. You will work on projects like DayZ, Arma Reforger, Ylands, and our future titles.
You will help us maintain, develop, and create new backend services and systems. This includes our large and complex Workshop solution which allows users to upload and manage their user content, as well as our Server Browser where every player can find a suitable and compatible server. You’ll also be helping with analytics, banning, crashes, remote server management, the authentication/authorization of players, and low-level http communication. All this and more for PC and console platforms. If you’re looking to go deep into the online gaming space, this is the opportunity for you.
We are open to junior colleagues for this role, so feel free to apply if you don’t tick all the boxes, as long as you have a solid knowledge of C++ and are eager to learn the other technologies you’ll need.
- Knowledge of C++
- Strong understanding of OO design
- Knowledge of SQL, REST, and intermediate formats like XML or JSON
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Experience working with large engines / projects
- Ability to adapt to and work with a large codebase
- Experience with web service and database implementation
- Experience with Linux and console platforms
- Understanding of cloud-based environments like AWS or Azure, CDN
- Understanding of NoSQL, analytics services
- Passion for video games
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more