Ylands EDU is an educational successor of the full-blown digital sandbox world of Ylands created by Bohemia Interactive and with players all around the world. A powerful Editor allows you to design your own playable games, program characters, game logic, and much more with a block-based visual programming. Thanks to Workshop everybody is able to share their latest creation with the world or classmates and get the much needed feedback.
- Research and analyse the current UX/UI of Ylands EDU and the Ylands Editor and help us improve it.
- Prepare UX/UI designs for upcoming features and oversee their implementation.
- Participate in the focus testing of EDU features and lessons and evaluate output.
- Experience with creating UX/UI designs and layouts.
- Ability to identify how to improve our game and game editor and make it more user-friendly.
- Experience with 2D drawing software such as Photoshop, Affinity Photo, etc.
- Basic experience with any of the mainstream game engines: Unity, Unreal, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with design and prototyping tools (e.g.: Figma / Sketch).
- Knowledge of UX design principles for IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Knowledge of UX design principles for PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch.
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more