We are looking for an experienced hunter or huntress who love playing games, hunting bugs and search for scripting challenges in QA area. You will cooperate on daily bases with our programmers, scripters, and feel the passion of game development.
- Analyze crashes & bugs appearance, cause and/or relation in general during the lifespan of project (handling crashes reported from various sources, reproducing and reporting, cooperation with other departments in order to evaluate priority and providing relevant data serving to fix/improve/verify such issues).
- Maintenance and creation of autotests (using a scripting language similar to C#).
- Specific case testing (regression tests, bug hunts, continuous testing, testing of playable content and features, reporting issues, providing feedback and end-user opinion in every step of feature development).
- Keep overall awareness regarding project stability & quality platform wise.
- High school education
- Ability to quickly orient yourself in a dynamic environment with new challenges emerging every day
- Great analytical thinking
- Decent knowledge of scripting or programming in OOP languages
- Work experience with automation of testing
- Ability to adopt and learn procedures in running
- Good and efficient communication team-wise
- English language at a level required for documentation and team communication.
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more