Bohemia Interactive is the creator of multiple successful multiplayer titles like Arma and DayZ, with active communities representing millions of players and game servers used by hundreds of thousands of daily active users.
You may notice that some of our games are open for modifications. Our "modding" community grows as well as amount of data and that is why we're building tools and systems for effective distributions of these data to our players and game developers. If you are interested in data distribution, programming, and optimization, let us know!
You can join us as Rust Developer, working closely with the Deployment Department to create and implement distributed systems for players worldwide.
- Design and implementation of distributed systems for our future games
- Take your part in architecture and improvements
- Implementation of supporting tools and applications
- Take initiative and be responsible for implementation of technical solutions and resolution of various workflow challenges
- Successful deployment of distributed systems
- Production environment maintenance, monitoring and optimizing
- 2 years of experience in SW development (C/C++, Rust) focused on backend technologies Hands on experience in Rust (professional product/library)
- Previous experience with multi-threaded applications
- Scripting knowledge – PowerShell, Bash
- Experience in debugging, optimizing, and identifying failure
- Experience with SQL databases
- Passion for problem-solving, optimization, and high-performance software development
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more