Your main task will be to contribute to research and development of our new Enfusion Engine, which will serve as the technical backbone of our future games. You’ll develop new tools for our artists, designers, animators, sound designers and other developers that work on our games. You’ll also be working on the technologies and tools used for creating large-scale game environments, and on tools that our community will use for creating their own user mods.
- Routine C++ knowledge
- Strong OO design understanding
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with a GUI framework (Qt, wxWidgets, GTK+)
- Passion for video games
- Experience with game development
- UI/UX mindset
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Participation on a great project
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Benefit program, meal vouchers, extra vacation etc.
- All our games for free