Wargaming invites an Expert Environment Artist to join its top AAA project - World of Tanks!
It's a two-times Guinness award-winning vehicle action game with a 110-million army of loyal fans. World of Tanks is a cultural phenomenon that has entertained players worldwide for around 12 years!
We have a solid and involved team that continually strives to be on the edge of the gaming industry. We are incredibly passionate about Art and always looking for innovative ways and approaches to bring our ideas and vision to World of Tanks gamers.
Join a team that values creativity, collaboration and the pursuit of artistic excellence. We promise a supportive environment and challenging tasks, where your ideas can flourish and contribute to exciting game development projects.
What will you do?
- Engage in dynamic team of Art Leads, designers and programmers to shape the future of game environments, focusing on innovative object specifications and ensuring their seamless integration into the game.
- Utilize your artistry to transform concept art and reference materials into breathtaking 3D game assets, setting new industry standards for quality and creativity within our team.
- Be at the forefront of developing and implementing cutting-edge pipeline procedures, contributing to the production of competitive assets that push the boundaries of gaming graphics.
- Craft both high-poly and low-poly models, along with texture sets that bring life to environments and characters, utilizing advanced shaders to create immersive and visually stunning game worlds.
- Embrace the opportunity to explore new techniques and methodologies, constantly evolving your craft and contributing to a culture of innovation and excellence in game design.
- Translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets as required, setting a quality bar for other artists to follow.
- Help design, construct, document and enforce pipeline procedures to deliver competitive, cutting edge assets. Prototype new techniques and approaches.
- Create high-poly and low-poly models and accompanying texture sets that use advanced shaders.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in environment art within the gaming industry.
- Strong skills in 3D modelling, texturing, and materials development.
- Experience with procedural asset creation editing composing and physical-based rendering pipelines.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and techniques in 3D asset creation and optimization.
- Work in close collaboration with Tech Artists and Engineers to implement technical solutions for new types of assets, ensuring seamless integration and top-tier quality.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Prague include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Language courses (English, Russian, Czech) fully covered by the company upon Manager’s approval.
- Meal card – 150 CZK net contribution for each business day
- Multisport Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Transportation allowance
- Premium private health care
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
- To learn more about our studio in Prague, follow this link: https://prague.wargaming.com/