We are looking for a Producer to help make great games for Bohemia Interactive. You would be cooperating directly with our Senior Producers and other team members on development coordination. That could entail assisting with project administration, supporting multi-disciplinary groups of developers, and tracking the progress of new features/assets. Ultimately, you would be helping the team by supporting DayZ on its journey.
We are interested in candidates with an eye for quality, precise work methods, an ability to consider the big picture, and excellent communication skills. If you are keen to reinforce us as a key member of the team, reach out and join us in Prague!
- Support the Production department with organizational and administrative tasks
- Cooperate with Senior Producers on asset and feature production by creating filters, lists, tables, overviews, Gantt charts, etc.
- JIRA and Confluence administration, according to project standards
- Take ownership of entrusted development areas and closely follow their progress
- Make sure all tasks are on track
- Continuously identify and evaluate risks (issues, roadblocks, ineffective workflows or communication, etc.) and share them with the rest of the Production team
- Proven experience (2+ years) in a project coordination role (game or SW development)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- English language at a level required for daily team communication
Welcomed Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, JIRA)
- Experience with any game engine
- Passionate about sandbox games
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more