We are looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer to join our team in Prague. You would be taking care of our company’s web pages, as well as those of our games.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be responsible for creating new frontends for web pages and admin panels, and cooperating with the backend development team on various tasks. You will also be responsible for fixing bugs and maintaining/improving our web applications. You will be working closely with UX/UI designers, the marketing department, and game development teams on the final look and functionality of our company’s website and the sites of our games. You will have plenty of creative freedom to come up with new ideas and solutions to make our web presentation top-notch. You must be a team player who is always willing to support your colleagues with advice or feedback. You should also be looking to learn new skills/techniques and keeping a close watch on new web technologies and trends.
- Experience working with APIs and services
- Experience with front-end technologies (React, Next, Remix)
- Experience with NodeJS
- Advanced level of some relational database language; preferably MySQL (or
any *SQL language) and Sequelize ORM
- Able to work with Git, Docker, Jenkins
- Knowledge of testing, unit tests, integration tests and how to make them
The ideal candidate will have:
- Frontend: React, Next, Remix
- Backend: NodeJS, Express, NestJS
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.